In 2010, I began developing and showing art again for the first time in many years. I developed a show in 2011, and another in 2012; several others are currently in production. Below is a list of my exhibition history with links to the actual imagery as well as project descriptions and artist statements.
Group Shows and Juried Exhibitions
- Gallery West 14th Annual National Juried Show, Arlington VA.
- Kentucky National Exhibition 2011, Murray KY.
- The Green Show, Nashville TN.
- SDAI 2011, 51st International Exhibition, San Diego CA.
- Now Wow Project, Hudson Gallery, Sylvania OH.
- 14th National Juried Contemporary Exhibition, Grand Junction CO.
- The Clymer Museum Art Auction, Exhibit, and Gala, Ellensburg WA.
- Art of Our Century, UVU Woodbury Art Museum, Orem UT.
- The Everyman Professional, 2011.
- Art and the X, Xavier University, Cincinnati OH.
- 64 Arts National Exhibition 2011, Monmouth IL.
- Dog Days of Summer, Method Art Gallery, Phoenix AZ.
- Blanche Ames National Art Exhibition, North Easton, MA.
- Hoyt Institute of Fine Arts Mid-Atlantic, New Castle, PA.
- National Art Premiere 2012, Elmhurst IL.
- Wide Open 3, Red Hook Gallery, Brooklyn NY.
- 21th National Art Exhibition, Fort Collins CO.
- Treasured: Honoring Precious and Vanishing Worlds, Solomons, MD.
- 2012 Rawls Museum Arts National Juried Exhibition, Courtland, VA.
- Digital Works National Juried Competition, Long Beach NJ.
- 64 Arts National Exhibition 2012, Monmouth IL.
- American Landscapes, MFA Circle Gallery, Annapolis MD.
- Terrain, The Kiernan Gallery, Lexington, VA.
- Now Wow II, Hudson Gallery, Sylvania OH.
- Ecology of Environment, Method Art Gallery, Scottsdale AZ.
- Photography as Witness, The Lockhart Gallery, Geneseo, NY.
- Galex 47, Galesburg Civic Art Center, Galesburg, IL.
- Connecticut Academy of Fine Arts 102nd Exhibition, Mystic, CT.